new beginnings.

5:10 AM

Hiiii!

I've had this blog for a really really long time, but I've been so bad at using it and it just hit me today why. I've not genuinely had an interest in what I blogged about. Sounds awful, doesn't it? I love music and I wanted to blog about my love for it, but for the past year I've mainly listened to kpop and I felt like I had to suppress my love for it. And then today, when I was chilling by the pool (am on holiday in Thailand lmao), I was like... But what if.. What if I actually turn my blog into a kpop blog? Why don't I just blog about the thing I love the most right now? So here I am! I contemplated removing all my previous posts but that felt wrong for some reason. So I won't do that. I've removed a few, but left some behind. I'll do a quick about me post soon, so that everyone who finds their way to this mess of a blog can get to know me and my weird ass self! I've got some great ideas for future posts though, such as a year review and other things. Best album, best video, best song, best collab... It's gonna be great. I don't care if no one reads lol, I'm just so excited to finally blog about something that I love so much.

bye loves

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images