most anticipated albums of 2015

2:08 PM


I reckon 2015 is gonna be a very good year for music. We've already had a brilliant album from Fall Out Boy and a debut album from Meghan Trainor, as well as Mark Ronson's fourth studio album. There's definitely some releases this year that I cannot wait for. I thought I'd write them down. 

I for one, cannot wait for Pierce The Veil to finally drop a new album. Their last album came out 2012 and it's still one of my favourite albums, but I'm dying to hear some new music. I'm so excited to hear what they've been working on! There's no actual release date - or album name - so I guess I'll just have to wait and see. 

Fifth Harmony - Reflection (February 3rd)
Yeah, this is a bit of a guilty pleasure for me. I love a good girl band and while I wasn't a massive fan of Fifth Harmony's first EP, except for Miss Movin' On, I am very excited for this album. BO$$ is amazing, despite the ricidulous spelling. Them Girls be Like is my jam. And they dropped a new audio on youtube a few days ago, for a song called Worth It (feat. Kid Ink) and it's so damn good. Actually really excited to hear the entire album!

Imagine Dragons - Smoke + Mirrors (February 17th)
I loved Imagine Dragons first album. I was actually obsessed with it and I love everything about this band's music. Their lyrics and music is always so killer, and the vocals are outstanding. They've dropped two singles so far, Gold and I Bet My Life. Gold is just wow. Go listen to it right now. Then be impressed.

Marina and The Diamonds - Froot (April 3rd)
Froot is Marina's third album and I've loved both her albums previous to it and I've very excited to see what Froot sounds like. I can't say I'm overly impressed with the songs I've heard so far. There's no denying that Marina's voice is amazing, but I'm not 100% sure I'm gonna love the new album.

The Wombats - Glitterbug (April 6th)
As a teenager, I loved the Wombats. I loved their first album, and probably listened to it more than what was acceptable. Their second album was alright with some incredible song, but not like the first. Now, four years later, they're finally back. And holy shit, they are still incredible. They dropped the first single, Greek Tragedy, a while ago. The video is really weird but the song is amazing. Go listen to it asap, you won't regret it.

All Time Low - Future Hearts (April 7th)
I've been a fan of All Time Low for years, since they released The Party Scene in 2005. I've loved every album they've released, until they released Don't Panic. I didn't hate it, I just didn't love it. I thought some songs were good but overall I was bored by it. I've heard their new song Something's Gotta Give a few times and I do actually love it, so I'm very excited to hear the rest of the album!

There's rumours that Iggy Azalea will drop a new album this year and hey, here's to hoping. I love her and desperately need some new Iggy tracks in my life.

The most anticipated album for me would be a new one from Macklemore and Ryan Lewis. I live for The Heist and I want new music from them so badly. Hopefully 2015 is the year they drop a new album!

What albums are you guys looking forward to this year? 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images