fools

2:43 AM


I am in love. Not with a person, but with a song. An absolutely mindblowingly beautiful song. And it's a cover. The original is made by Troye Sivan and it's stunning, but it never really made me feel anything. I thought it was a beautiful song but I never really loved it. Then, I stumbled across a cover of it and fell. Hard. The cover is made by two Korean singers from the band BTS and honestly, their cover blew me away. They uploaded it to their Soundcloud and I was stunned. Their first language is Korean, and not English, yet the English is so flawless in the cover. They've put so much effort into the song and it's absolutely beautiful. I am just in awe of how great they are. Jungkook and Rap Monster both have incredible vocals and this is just a really really great cover. Please listen to it and tell me what you think!







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images