what's playing in my headphones right now

1:59 AM





Y'all know I'm a massive musiclover, and I absolutely l o v e finding new music. Recently, I've gotten more and more into kpop and I'm gonna write a blog post about that some day. I just thought I'd show you what's spinning around in my headphones these days. 9 tracks, all very very different.
(ps! click the x after the title to get to the youtube video and to hear the track!)

BTS - Run // x
I listen to this song every single day. BTS are a Korean group that I have spent about 3 weeks listening to on repeat. I'm not even kidding. I just love their music so much. They're great dancers and singers and their music videos are amazing. But more on that in another post... This song is absolutely amazing. Just check it out, even if you're not into kpop. It's so good.

Young Rising Sons - Fucked Up // x
This song is SO good. A girl I follow on twitter got me into these guys and I absolutely adore their music. This song makes me happy and it's a proper amazing pop tune. It's got some great vocals and the music is just really great. I've told literally all my friends about this song. Look it up!

EXO - Lightsaber // x
Yep, it's actually called Lightsaber. It's also Korean and fucking AMAZING. Exo are an absolutely amazing group of guys who can do no wrong in my eyes. Lightsaber is a collaboration with Star Wars (obviously) and it's such a great song. The video is only about 2 minutes, but the song is 4. If you like the video, look it up on spotify!

MAX - Wrong // x
I love Max. I've loved him since I saw his covers on youtube and I was so happy when he was signed by DCD2 Records (which is owned by Pete Wentz from Fall Out Boy). Max Schneider has such an incredible voice and I listened to his song Gibberish all summer long. Wrong is a killer track and please check it out and support this incredible guy!

The Maine - As Long As You Love Me // x
The Maine is honestly one of my all time favourite pop-punk bands. They have such amazing lyrics and they are just the best. However, this song is a cover! Yes! It's a Backstreet Boys song and the Maine has made it into their own. It's different from the original and it's got such a chilled out vibe. I love it!

G-Eazy - Me, Myself & I // x
Honestly, who doesn't love this song? It's incredible. That's all I'm gonna say. You've probably already heard it.

Panic! At The Disco - Emperor's New Clothes // x
Honestly I haven't listened to Panic! At the Disco in so many years, but then I happened to hear this song and was like... whoa. This is so good. I love Brendon's voice and this song has got some killer music in it.

Hailee Steinfeld - You're Such A // x
This is just a really good pop song. It's so catchy and I love Hailee's voice and the lyrics are fun. It's just a great song!

Troye Sivan - Fools // x
I was a bit late to the Troye hype and I do enjoy his album, but this is probably the only song I listen to on a weekly basis. A band I love has made a cover of this which was absolutely astonishing, but Troye's original will always be the best.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images