about bxlls

5:30 AM

hiii!


okay, so I know the whole "age - work - name - hobbies" thing is completely irrelevant to y'all, right? It's literally not at all what you wanna know, right? Don't worry, I gotchu. If you, like me, are a kpop stan then this is most likely what you wanna know: ult groups, other groups I stan, how long I've been a fan and so on. I'll give you the lowdown. Oh, and I'm 25 so I'm old as hell when it comes to being a kpop stan (actual truth, I've been on kpop twitter for 1,5 years I know what's up).

  • How long have I been into kpop? 2 years this december. Time flies when you throw yourself into a mad world. (No regrets)
  • Ult groups? Oh boy. BTS (as if you didn't figure that out already), GOT7, Monsta X, Seventeen and Block B. Okay and EXO. I could go on for days. But I will not. 
  • Other groups I stan? Haaaaa. Okay. 24K, SF9, Topp Dogg, Mamamoo, AOA, NCT, Shinee, Teen Top, Sistar, Pentagon, IOI, WJSN, 2PM. Also BASTARZ, the block b subunit. Obviously.
  • Groups I want to stan? BTOB!!! VIXX, BAP, KNK, B1A4, GFriend, Wonder Girls, Oh My Girl, History... A bunch! Recommend me some stuff to watch / listen to please! 
  • Biases? How long have you got? No, really. I have three ults, Park Jinyoung (GOT7), Kim Taehyung (BTS) and Shin Hoseok (Monsta X) and that's all you need to know. (Here's my bias thread on twitter!)
  • Most played song this year? According to spotify, Lotto by EXO. According to Lastfm, Mansae by Seventeen lmao (I had to sync Seventeen to spotify and they didn't put their albums on until like mid-year so my plays didn't count :( ) 
Okay, anything else you want to now - leave a comment, or follow me on twitter @ultspjinyoung and dm me (yes my dms are open). 

bye loves

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images