i'm back.

8:46 PM

Hello friends!

I have returned, finally.
It's been hella long, hasn't it? I'm sure all of you have missed my non-interesting posts about random stuff. I've been working non stop for two months while studying full time, so it's been a bit hellish if I'm honest. But now I'm not working as much, got a break before summer hits and I'm back to full time until September, so I figured why not get back to blogging. Honestly though, having a blog is a full time job? I wish I could find the time to take nice outfit pictures, organize nice posts about clothes and makeup but recently I've not had the time to do so! Hopefully now I will though.

I miss getting stuff off my chest and pouring out my thoughts into a blogpost, whether it's about something really deep or just about some clothes I want.

I'm gonna try and get some posts up this week. About my love for kpop and the absolutely amazing bands I've found out about, and how I feel that I've gotten both happier and more confident thanks to said music genre. I'm also gonna blog about all my clothes and beauty wants right now, and be warned, there's a lot. I'll also keep you updated about my plans for the year and where I'll be traveling this year... I can't wait to go exploring and see different parts of the world.

I'm actually currently at work, I'm working a night shift so I've got about 2,5 hours before I get to go home. Honestly, I can't wait. I'm insanely tired!  Red Bull + coffee = my best pals right now. I got some more tattoos recently by the way. One on my ribs, and another one on my shoulder. The shoulder one took over 10 hours in total, because my tattoo artist is insanely focused and wants every single line to be perfect. He's definitely a perfectionist. It's not fully healed yet, but here's a recent pic of it anyways. Take care pals, see u soon x


Photo from himynameisbells

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images